You as a lessee
You want to find your perfect apartment or house, or maybe a business space and to be a lessee of a real estate? You have not found anything and you still do not know what you actually want?
Or you have already found something on our site, and you want to see it?
Your ideal start could look as follows:
- Send us an e-mail to email@example.com with your request about real estate you are looking for, or if you have already chosen some, which real estate you want to visit.
- If you are in a hurry or if it is about an emergency request, you can call any of the phone numbers from our website and some of our colleagues will immediately connect you with the first available agent.
Cooperation with agent
- Our agent will contact you and receive your request after which they will send you by e-mail photos and detailed information about price and location of real estate you are interested in.
- When you select real estate you prefer, our agent (of course, in agreement with you) will present them to you on the spot.
- During the presentation you will sign the presentation list, which is a confirmation that you have visited a real estate through our agency, at what time and on what date, and it is binding only in case you decide to lease the subject real estate. Presentation list is in fact evidence by which we charge our fee from an owner of a real estate in case you decide for it and it is in no way binding for you.
- During the presenation of a real estate, an agent is obliged to explain to you all the disadvantages and advantages of an object, so that you have the right information in order to make the best decision and select a real estate that will meet all your requirements and needs, and of course to avoid the possibility of errors that due to insufficient information you choose a wrong real estate
- In case you want to see some of the already presented real estate for multiple times, you can arrange it with our agent. Any visitation is free and non-binding in case that a real estate you visit is located on the territory of urban municipalities where we have branches. Other visitation will be charged in accordance with the agreed pricelist.
Effectuation of leasing real estate
When you are sure you want to rent one of the real estates from our offer, we approach the business transaction as follows:
- We agree on lease terms with an owner and you verbally
- Earnest is paid, on your part as a guarantee that you have chosen the real estate, which is mutually binding both for you and an owner of a real estate
- We prepare the lease agreement and deposit agreement, which we send you for approval, any comment and modification
- We arrange signing of the contract with an owner, paying the deposit and rent (part of the earnest is included in the deposit, so that no additional pay is necessary)
- We carry out obligations, if any, under the contract of the Lessor, if there was some preparation of a real estate before the beginning of the lease relationship
- We carry out hand-over of a real estate, namely we take notes of a condition and take photos of a real estate on the day of the beginning of the lease relationship that will serve as a guarantee of the existence and condition of things that was handed over to you.
- The lessee and the lessor may, and may not be present at the handover, it is important that they sign they agree with the state of things in a real estate. The lessee also has the right that in the next week, in case they see any irregularity or notice a defect, to report it to the Mediator who is obliged to state it in the handover list and to add the photo sent by the lessee.
- After that, all that you should do is to enjoy a real estate you rented, everything else is our concern.
Charging rent and overheads
You as our clients can make payments for rent in several ways:
- Through us, in a way that you personally bring it to the office every working day from 8 am to 20 pm,
- You can make the payment of rent directly on the bank account of the Lessor and
- You can make the payment to our bank account, and we will forward it to the Lessor.
- Also, you do not have to worry about the overheads (electricity, water, utilities ...) because we get them in electronic form, on every 15th day of the month, so that we can forward to you what are your overhead commitments and you can pay them in the same way you pay your rent, as explained above.
- If you want an invoice every month, it is enough that you apply for receiving invoices with some of our colleagues and they will send it to you regularly
- In case you notice any defect or irregularity in real estate, it is your responsibility to report it to us as soon as possible, and if you have the opportunity to send us a photo of it, it would further accelerate the entire process.
- Immediately after your report, our colleagues will address the problem by informing the owner and contacting an authorized service that will eliminate the problem as quickly as possible, stating the main causes and responsibilities.
- Charging is made according to accountability - from you or the Lessor.
- The accountability is defined in the Lease agreement.
- In most cases, the responsibility of the Lessee is reduced to mechanical damage, replacement of consumables, light bulbs and the like.
- Everything else is the obligation of the Lessor.
- It is very important that you report on any defect to us in time, because, under our law, in case of failure to report, it becomes your accountability.
- It is also very important not to repair deficiencies in real estate alone without consulting with us previously.
Termination of lease relationship
- When you decide to terminate the lease relation, it is necessary to inform us in accordance with the notice period specified in the contract (which is in most cases 30 days).
- If the notice period is not specified in the contract then it is 90 days.
- It is necessary to sign the announcement of the termination in our agency or send a form by e-mail.
- We are furtherly obliged to inform an owner the same day when we obtain that information from you.
- When leaving a real estate, we carry out handover again and compare the state with the one before the handover, (regular fraying and amortization are not taken into account).
- You sign handover list as a sign of approval, and from your deposit, if necessary, cleaning costs will be charged, some repair and possibly if an unpaid bill for the duration of the lease have been left behind.
Only when the repairs are carried out and there are conditions to pay all the bills, i.e. when we get the utility bills for the previous month, and it is usually no later than the 15th day of the following month, we can do the final statement and pay the rest of the deposit to your account.
The policy of our company is that over the years we have not advertised on any website nor invested in marketing, we have progressed exlcusively thanks to recommendations of our satisfied clients.
We want you to keep that in mind, because we are here to protect both sides, both the Lessor and the Lessee.
- In the event that at the very beginning we estimate that the Lessor or the Lessee are not suitable for cooperation and that it is possible to expect the problem in the lease relationship, we as Mediators will not be engaged in such business.
- Of course, it is always possible to come upon some unforeseen circumstances, and only for that reason we offer the option in which we guarantee the Lessor complete concern and safety of paying rent and bills made during the stay of the Lessee in the apartment and returning of a real estate to its original state.
- In the event that an owner of a real estate does not accept the offered option in other cases, we as Mediators cannot be held responsible.