You as a buyer
You want to find your perfect apartment or house, or maybe a business space and to be a lessee of a real estate? You have not found anything and you still do not know what you actually want?
Or you have already found something on our site, and you want to see it?
Your ideal start could look as follows:
- Send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request about real estate you are looking for, or if you have already chosen some, which real estates you want to visit.
- If you are in a hurry or if it is about an emergency request, you can call any of the phone numbers from our website and some of my colleagues will immediately connect you with the first available agent.
Cooperation with agent
- Our agent will contact you and receive your request after which they will send you by e-mail photos and detailed information about price and location of real estates you are interested in.
- When you select real estates you prefer, our agent (of course, in agreement with you) will present them to you on the spot.
- During the presentation you will sign the presentation list, which is a confirmation that you have visited a real estate through our agency, at what time and on what date, and it is binding only in case you decide to lease the subject real estate. Presentation list is in fact evidence by which we charge our fee from an owner of a real estate in case you decide for it and it is in no way binding for you.
- During the presenation of a real estate, an agent is obliged to explain to you all the disadvantages and advantages of an object, so that you have the right information in order to make the best decision and select a real estate that will meet all your requirements and needs, and of course to avoid the possibility of errors that due to insufficient information you choose a wrong real estate
- In case you want to see some of the already presented real estate for multiple times, you can arrange it with our agent. Any visitation is free and non-binding in case that a real estate you visit is located on the territory of urban municipalities where we have branches. Other visitation will be charged in accordance with the agreed pricelist.
Effectuation of buying real estate
Our fee for the sale of a real estate is 3% with VAT included, which implies our complete services regarding the sale of a real estate:
- Preparation of documentation,
- Consulting and control of the sales contract,
- Registration of utilities under the name of a new buyer with the payment of taxes that are to be paid for these services.
- In the event that certain services are not needed, the fee can vary from 3% to 1.5% with VAT included.
When you are sure you want to buy one of the real estates from our offer, we approach the business transaction as follows:
- We verbally agree with you and an owner on the conditions of a purchase, purchase price and method of payment.
- Deposit is paid, on your part as a guarantee that you have chosen the real estate, which is mutually binding both for you and an owner of a real estate.
- We prepare and check the documentation required for the purchase agreement and inform you about that
- We schedule signing of the purchase agreement at the public notary, we monitor the entire process and once again check the validity of the contract, (part of the deposit is included in the purchase price, so that no additional pay is necessary)
- The agency carries out the agreed obligations, checking accounts, property taxes, the handover of a real estate, real estate folio in the land register, registration of a new owner on bills for electricity, telephone, water and utilities ...
- Also, the agency carries out the handover of a real estate, namely it takes notes of a state and makes photos of a real estate on the day of a takeover.
- In case of any problems (such as invalid purchase contract, hidden defects which a buyer or a seller could not know), the agency assumes full responsibility and the costs of representation before the Court.
- Because of the above-mentioned checks, the probability that something like this happens is almost impossible, and all that we do in order that both buyer and seller feel themselves completely safe when cooperating with us.
- After the successfully signed contract and handover, the only thing you should do is to enjoy a well done business and a real estate
The policy of our company is that over the years we have not advertised on any website nor invested in marketing, we have progressed exlcusively thanks to recommendations of our satisfied clients.
We want you to keep that in mind, because we are here to protect both sides, both the Lessor and the Lessee.
- In the event that at the very beginning we estimate that the Seller or the Buyer are not suitable for cooperation and that it is possible to expect the problem in the sale relationship, we as the Mediators will not be engaged in such business
- Of course, it is always possible to come upon some unforeseen circumstances, and only for that reason we offer the option in which we guarantee both the Buyer and the Seller complete concern and safety of paying purchase price and guarantee for the quality of the presented real estate.
- In the event that the buyer and the seller do not want us to control the purchase contract and the handover of an apartment, but they engage other departments and lawyers, and it comes to some problems and inconsistencies, we can not be responsible, nor suffer the consequences of such situations.